Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome....I'm on the Road Once Again

This time we're off to Paris.  I decided to start this blog as a way to share our adventures with family and friends.  We love to travel.  Fortunately, we're able to do so, although not every trip is as adventurous as going to the City of Lights.  The in-laws are accompanying us again.  I've been to Paris once....almost 20 years ago and am looking forward to returning.  Mom and Pop have never been and are very excited to be going.  Mom thinks I should be a travel agent as I have almost as much fun planning the trip as the trip itself (the key being ALMOST).  If anybody actually starts reading this, maybe I'll branch out into other travel-related topics and share tips I've learned through the years.  For now though, the next few posts will be about Paris.  We leave Thursday.  Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment